BECOMING A STAR FREELANCER



Today, I want to talk about one major ways one can make money online. This method is lucrative but can be time consuming.
A freelancer is self-employed person offering services, usually to businesses and often to multiple clients at a time. Freelancing on the internet is very lucrative and I will touch a little in details about this in today’s post.
After reading through this post, you will be able to start the journey of freelancing and start making money online. A freelancer needs commitment, dedication and faithfulness to be successful. Many freelancers make thousands of dollars monthly from using their talent to help someone.
Before you start a freelancing business on the internet, the first question you need to ask yourself is what can I do? Who are you? What skill/s do you have?
Whether it is writing, graphic design, art or any other thing, you can sell it on the internet and make money. Someone somewhere needs what you know to do something great.
I remembered when I started making money online and want to do freelancing to make more money. There was on great thing I learnt that I was sure people will need. This is how to convert text to voice and I can convert a text to American male or female voice, Britain male or female voice and even other languages. This was very easy to do but many people do not know it.
I joined www.fiverr.comthat time and create a gig selling voice over/converting text to voice. I created a blog for my gig and promoted my fiver services on my blog on social media and forums across the internet. I also created videos with my voice overs and promote on youtube.
Within 3 months, I started getting over 50 orders per day for the voice over alone. At a point in time, I need to teach some of my friends to help me before I was able to meet the demand. Initially, I sell any length of word for the voice over for $5 but when demand became high, I sell for starting from $15 to $250. I received over 2000 five star rating for the voice over alone. Freelancing can be very effective when you give it time.
You can become rich through freelancing but it takes time and effort. The problem with many of us is that, we do not want to work hard and we cannot wait a little longer to try our possible best. Selling products and services on the internet is a very effective way to make money online.
Just go to fiver.com. Search for VOICE OVER and see the many results you will see. Check the amount of sells some of the sellers have made. Some sellers received more than 5000 five star ratings meanwhile, about 80% of those who purchase product from you will not have time to rate you.
There are many services to sell on the internet and there are many stores to sell your products and services. The internet is just a big place to meet people from all over the world. Imagine having a shop that has a potential of global customers. That is what we are talking about.

PLACES TO SELL DIGITAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
There are many places to sell digital products and services on the internet. Below are the list of the best according to my experience:
1.  Fiverr
Fiverr.com is one of the biggest market to sell or buy products and services on the internet.
If you like, go to fiverr.com and search for any service you can think. I am sure, you will find some result. You can sell even Facebook comments, signup and just anything on fiverr. The good news is that, fiverr is open to everyone in any part of the world and it is 100% free to join.
Fiverr.com has become full time job for many of the big guys. If you know graphic design and do not make money from it, then you are missing a lot. Graphic and web design are some of the hot selling products on the internet.
The service or product you sell on fiverr is called GIG. Creating a gig on fiverr is very simple and easy and you can do it instantly after creating account. To me, fiverr is more than enough to make money from trading my skills.
Receiving payment on fiverr is easy. First fiverr receives the money on your behalf through paypal, credit card and bitcoin then after you finish the work and the buyer is satisfied, fiver send you the money after 14 days or 7 days. You can get paid via bank wire, Paypal or payoneer.
I like payoneer because it is fast and simple. I will write about payoneer and how it makes receiving payment on the internet much easier.

2.  Fiverr Alternatives.
There are other websites like fiver where you can sell your services. Check the other alternatives to fiverr in the links below:



It is good to have your services on different markets but fiverr is just the biggest and the best.

3.  Having a store on tripleclicks.com and SFImg.com
I like SFI and its store tripleclicks. Although this can be frustrating, they have lots of customers. When your product or service is featured, you will make lots of money

4.  Having your own website or blog.
This is the most effective way to sell products and services on the internet.
Having your own website or blog where you can sell products and services and receive the money directly with no charge. Selling on fiverr and its alternatives is great but fiverr charges 20% when the customer is paying and 20% when the seller is withdrawing and still delay your payment for 14 days having your own website will avoid all charges and help you get the money directly into your account with no delay.

If you are selling a service that you need part of the money to purchase something before doing the service, then using third party market is not the best option for you.

You need your own website or blog to sell products and services.

This website emperorsmarket.com has a feature we sell products. Check the link below and see one of the great eBook we are selling on our website:

You can see that we accept Perfectmoney, bitcoin and ethereum directly so we have control over the funds. We can accept credit card and paypal as well but we are located I Ghana where paypal is not accepted and accepting credit card will be quite long process. We have to use stripe to be able to accept credit card. Stripe will keep the money for 7 days for initial days before they will start depositing the money daily.

I love bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies we accept for payment on this website so it is easier for me to accept these 3 payment options.

We have a service of creating any type of website or blog for anyone. Even if you have no idea and you want to build a business website, you can opt for our consultation service in the link below before you take your decision.


It has been a long post but I hope you have enjoyed and also learn something great. Keep following our daily posts and taking actions and build a great internet business that will make you more money in the near future.

In our next post, I will talk about how you can promote your fiverr gigs and make money. It is going to be a breakthrough. Keep reading our posts and catapult yourself into a life of luxury.
Thank you


7 comments:

  1. Very classic information. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This initiative will help all of us. I purchased your Genesis book and now making some money.
    The concepts are clear. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great one Reuben. I was able to withdraw from mobidea.com. I made $345.69 there. It came into my paxum and I convert to bitcoin which I withdraw via mobile money from cofred.com. I am so grateful

      Delete
  3. I like this so much, now we can all make some money from the internet legitimately

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thumbs up guys. Now the sakawa and the fraud can also learn legitimate business. I am already in. It is real and working

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow What a great deal, i have seen all the service they are providing and i think is the morden morden...so how can i reach them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for that but how can i get in touch with them?

    ReplyDelete

Pages