Over 501 Blogging Tools (Free & Premium) You’ll Ever Need

Bloggers can’t live without tools! I mean, without their favorite blogging tools. And you probably know that there are hundreds of thousands of free and premium blogging tools on the web that lets you streamline your research, writing, and publishing process.
Over the past several months I have published a variety of tools lists: Productivity Tools 101Social Media Tools 101Internet Marketing Tools 101Content Marketing Tools 101Search Engine Optimization Tools 101, etc. But today, I just want to focus on only one thing — “Blogging”.
The idea is to list some of the best blogging tools out there. And the good thing….. most of them are free or freemium or at least comes with a free trial (there are exceptions too, btw).
Also, you almost definitely won’t need all the tools that are listed here but over time you will see yourself trying many of them (as they are all related in one way or the other). And that’s why I have perfectly organized all of them into categories and subcategories — to make the list easy to scan.

The Best Of The Best Blogging Tools — Curated!

A few years ago I tried to come up with a similar list, as a web directory for bloggers and marketers, but then I found it difficult to update as the list was not properly organized or categorized. And that’s how I started working on this list.
It’s your ultimate blogging tools and resources (or at least I think so). However, it’s very, very likely that I might have missed your favorite blogging tool as most of the tools that I have mentioned on this list are my personal favorites or something that I already knew existed.
One more thing… I haven’t finished curating, yet. It’s still happening. ;)
You. Online.

Domain

Registrars

Suggestions

Marketplaces

Web Hosting

Affordable

Professional

Premium

Managed

Blogging

Platforms

Content Delivery Network (CDN)

Templates

Plugins

RSS

Publish

Content

Content Discovery

Alerts

Content Curation

Writing

Word Processor

Title Generator

Editor

Journal

Translator

Utilities

Images & Videos

Share

Create

Images

Charts

Videos

Icons

Screen Captures

Edit & Convert

Marketplace

Crowdsource

Buy. Sell. Download.

Stock Photography

Web

Outsource

Online Courses

App Discovery

Webmaster

Analytics

Heatmap

Traffic

Visibility

Search

Performance

Security & Backup

Live Chat

Website Monitoring

Utilities

Validator

IP & DNS

Communication

Email (Web)

Email (Desktop)

Instant Messaging

Mobile Messaging

Business Messaging

Remote Desktop

Online Meeting

Tasks

Notes

Calendar

To-do

  1. Wunderlist
  2. Todoist
  3. Any.do
  4. Producteev
  5. Flow
  6. SendMyTask

Teamwork

  1. Trello
  2. Asana
  3. AgileZen
  4. Teamwork
  5. Basecamp
  6. Redbooth
Office

Suite

Cloud Storage

Money

Personal Finance

Payment

Invoice

Utilities

Automate

Bookmark

Save

Timer

Social Media

Social Networks

Don’t Miss: Top 30 Social Networks

Web 2.0

Social Content

Social Media Promotion

Internet Marketing

Online Advertising

Publishers

Premium Marketing Suite

Search Marketing

Premium SEO Suite

Keyword Research

Competitor Research

Page Analysis

Website Analysis

Link Analysis

Pay Per Click (PPC)

Content Marketing

Outreach

Article Directories

Press Release Distribution

Social Media Marketing

Dashboard

Share & Schedule

Analytics

Email Marketing

Software

Lead Capture

Landing Pages

Utilities

Affiliate Marketing

Automated

Communities

Forums

Market Survey, Research, Feedback

PR

Closing Thoughts
Blogging
I started curating blogging tools a couple of years back. But, I could neither finish nor publish it because writing a description for each listed tool was quite a challenge considering there are over 500 tools in this list.
So today, I just published it without the descriptions as otherwise it would have taken forever to complete this list. However, I believe all the tools are perfectly categorized and subcategorized in such a way that it looks better without the descriptions. In fact, the list is now super-easy to scan and it can even act as your personal bookmarks.
And I assure you that only the best of the best remains in this list. So, if your favorite blogging tool is missing here (or you don’t like a specific tool that’s listed here) then let me know as a comment below and I will be happy to review it personally and add it to (or remove it from) the list.
So, what set of blogging tools do you use to streamline your blogging workflow?
Happy Blogging! :)
Note: I haven’t individually reviewed the above tools as it’s obviously impossible. However, most of the tools that I have featured here are the ones that I like or would love to try someday (when I really need it). I usually try a tool only when I think it is useful for me in one way or the other (and not because it exists). I have already listed my personal favorites (or the tools that I’m currently using) at My Favorite Internet Resources (categorized and subcategorized). Finally, as I said, this blog post is never done. I will be curating, and reorganizing, and adding as much descriptions as I can over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages