WORKING BITCOIN MONEY GENERATOR SOFTWARE 2019



Congratulations! You are about to discover a real wealth making opportunity that will change your life forever. Take your time and read through the content of this page and take action after getting this information. Read the comments below this video and see how many others are making life changing income from this opportunity. This is a great opportunity to make money online from Bitcoin money adder software.

Similitude Bitcoin money Generator is a software developed by elite coders to help as many people as possible to make money online and become financially free.

Our Bitcoin Money generator software is a software that generates between $5000 to $250000 daily per account for 365 days. You can add up to 10 BTC addresses per license.

This software can be set to work automatically. You don’t need your computer to be connected to the internet before you can use this software. Ones you set it up, you just sit and watch the money flow!

I have good news for you. Instead of selling this software for over $5000, I am giving it for free. All you need to do is to share this with your friends and anyone, accumulate points and redeem your points for this software. It is as simple as that.


Click here to get PayPal Generator software for free

BITCOIN MONEY GENERATOR SOFTWARE PACKAGES
Bronze Package
$5000 daily for 365 days
Points required 15000 SM Points

Gold Package
$10,000 daily for 365 days
Points required 30000 SM points

Platinum Package
$15,000 daily for 365 days
Points required 60000 SM points

VIP Executive Package
$25,000 daily for 5 years
Points required: 150000 SM points

Custom Package
This package is for high referrals. 
For more details about custom package contact us on smallah2010@gmail.com



HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE FOR FREE
Our software is given out for free. You only need to share with friends and get the required number of points then redeem it for the software. Everything is automated. Ones you reach the required points, you will be able to redeem it to any plan of the software. Note that, you cannot change the plan. Ones you go for a plan, you keep that plan forever. Refer more people, get bigger package and make more money from this software.

Also Click here to get Skrill money adder for free

Follow the steps below to get this software:
    1. Fill the form above this page with your name and active email. You need to confirm your email before you can proceed so make sure you enter correct email. All communications will be sent via this email.
    2. After you fill the form above and confirm your email, your referral link will be available. Share your referral links to friends on your social media, email etc. You can buy traffic to your referral link and promote your link. Note that, the more referrals you get, the higher the package you get. You can get a higher limit of your daily earning up to $500,000 and up to 100 accounts daily.
Refer more people and get a custom white label reseller software.
     3.  Every referral you make, there is a simple action to be completed. This action will be sent into your email. Every successful referral you get, you will get a notification email with the required action to take. This is required to receive your reward.

    This software is 100% safe and Bitcoin will not raise any issue about it. We cannot explain the mechanism of this software for the sake of competition. Bitcoin approved the mechanism of this software so there is no need to fear


CONCLUSION
Similitude Bitcoin generator is changing lives. If you are lucky to discover this software, take action and build a stable residual income from home.
 Check the comments of satisfied users below this page and see how lives are being transformed with this software


30 comments:

  1. This is great. I purchased 10,000 USA email visitors on planet-traffic.net to my referral link and got over 2000 referrals and redeemed for this software and the PayPal adder and the Skrill adder and all work 100%. I recommend this to everyone. This is real. Just promote it and get the software

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you tell me please how many referrals I need to have to can get software ?

      Delete
  2. This is working. Honestly, I don't want to buy any money generator software again because I was duped by many of them.
    I promoted this one to my Telegram and whatsapp groups today and got over 500 signup and got this software and it worked. The support is great. Excellent work. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is working. Honestly, I don't want to buy any money generator software again because I was duped by many of them.
    I promoted this one to my Telegram and whatsapp groups today and got over 500 signup and got this software and it worked. The support is great. Excellent work. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So easy. I made big money from this today after I refer people

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. I never imagined this exists. How can I make money this easy? It work for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made money from this today. I hope this stays for long?
    But why don't you sell this like $10,000 and get very few people to handle. I am afraid the large numbers and free may not sustain this. Just thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made money from this today. I hope this stays for long?
    But why don't you sell this like $10,000 and get very few people to handle. I am afraid the large numbers and free may not sustain this. Just thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank God I discovered this. I made big money from this

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry but this is no go for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder. Sharing this with just 15 people or more and make money is a no go for you?
      I tried this today and it is working for me. I recommend

      Delete
    2. I wonder. Sharing this with just 15 people or more and make money is a no go for you?
      I tried this today and it is working for me. I recommend

      Delete
  10. I promoted this today to my email list and got the software.
    This is working 100%. Highly recommended

    ReplyDelete
  11. I promoted this today to my email list and got the software.
    This is working 100%. Highly recommended

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came across this as an advertisement on donkeymails.com today. I promoted this and got 54 referrals and they gave me this software. I tried and it work. I recommend this to everyone.
    It is hard work but it pays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is easy to promote and it work as well. Great opportunity. Thanks for giving me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, it work for me. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got the software and it is working as advertised

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just got my first 5 BTC from this. This is the best thing that ever happen to me. Great thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do micro works on donkeymails and came across this free generator today. I shared with my friends and got it and it work. I will now live my dream life. I hope this stays for long

    ReplyDelete
  18. I thought there is no true money generator after I lost so much on money adders last year but this one proved me wrong. I will share this with all my friends and family. It is working for me

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like free money making. This one is very big money. I will be rich with this soon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really? This work for me. Unbelievable. How can money be made for free? Is it legal. This work for me but I am scared if this is not legal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitcoin is anonymous. I won't use this guys paypal adder but only the bitcoin adder. My future will be great now. I am very happy

      Delete
  21. This Website is not open in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  22. the link to download the software is offline

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. recover money lost to binary options

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is fake software,dont be a FOOL.FAKE COMMENTS ARE IN SAME TIME FRAME,INTERVAL PERIOD 1-5 MINUTES-FAKE.

    ReplyDelete

Pages