WORKING PAYPAL MONEY GENERATOR SOFTWARE 2019



Congratulations! You are about to discover a real wealth making opportunity that will change your life forever. Take your time and read through the content of this page and take action after getting this information. Read the comments below this video and see how many others are making life changing income from this opportunity. This is a great opportunity to make money online from Paypal money adder software.

Similitude Paypal money Generator is a software developed by elite coders to help as many people as possible to make money online and become financially free.

Our PayPal Money generator software is a software that generates between $250 to $2500 daily per account for 365 days. You can add up to 10 accounts per license.

This software can be set to work automatically. You don’t need your computer to be connected to the internet before you can use this software. Ones you set it up, you just sit and watch the money flow!

I have good news for you. Instead of selling this software for over $5000, I am giving it for free. All you need to do is to share this with your friends and anyone, accumulate points and redeem your points for this software. It is as simple as that.


Also, Click here to Promote Real Bitcoin generator software



PAYPAL MONEY GENERATOR SOFTWARE PACKAGES
Bronze Package
$250 daily for 365 days
Points required 1500 SM Points

Gold Package
$500 daily for 365 days
Points required 3000 SM points

Platinum Package
$1000 daily for 365 days
Points required 6000 SM points

VIP Executive Package
$2500 daily for 5 years
Points required: 15000 SM points

Custom Package
This package is for high referrals. 
For more details about custom package contact us on smallah2010@gmail.com




Our software is given out for free. You only need to share with friends and get the required number of points then redeem it for the software. Everything is automated. Ones you reach the required points, you will be able to redeem it to any plan of the software. Note that, you cannot change the plan. Ones you go for a plan, you keep that plan forever. Refer more people, get bigger package and make more money from this software.

Follow the steps below to get this software:
    1. Fill the form above this page with your name and active email. You need to confirm your email before you can proceed so make sure you enter correct email. All communications will be sent via this email.
    2. After you fill the form above and confirm your email, your referral link will be available. Share your referral links to friends on your social media, email etc. You can buy traffic to your referral link and promote your link. Note that, the more referrals you get, the higher the package you get. You can get a higher limit of your daily earning up to $500,000 and up to 100 accounts daily.
Refer more people and get a custom white label reseller software.
     3.  Every referral you make, there is a simple action to be completed. This action will be sent into your email. Every successful referral you get, you will get a notification email with the required action to take. This is required to receive your reward.

    This software is 100% safe and PayPal will not raise any issue about it. We cannot explain the mechanism of this software for the sake of competition. PayPal approved the mechanism of this software so there is no need to fear
       
  Click here and learn how to get massive referrals fast


a


CONCLUSION
Similitude Paypal generator is changing lives. If you are lucky to discover this software, take action and build a stable residual income from home.
 Check the comments of satisfied users below this page and see how lives are being transformed with this software


33 comments:

  1. Wow! This is working. I promoted it and got the software today and it is really working. I made $2500 into my PayPal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can u tell me how u made $2500?

      Delete
    2. I just got the required referrals and they gave me this software and it works.
      I recommend this to everyone. It is working

      Delete
    3. I just got the required referrals and they gave me this software and it works.
      I recommend this to everyone. It is working

      Delete
  2. This is working guys. I bought 10,000 USA email visitors on www.planet-traffic.com for this and got over 2000 signups and got this software and the other ones on this site and they are all working. I got 15 BTC adder software, $5000 paypal and skrill adder software and they are all working. I made money from these software for 2 days today. I recommend this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this today and shared with my mates on our Telegram page and got over 800 signups and redeemed for software and it work. Thanks to similitude team. You rock

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really working for me. Just shared and got points to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best software ever. Highly recommended

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made money from this today. I hope this stays for long?
    But why don't you sell this like $10,000 and get very few people to handle. I am afraid the large numbers and free may not sustain this. Just thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made money from this today. I hope this stays for long?
    But why don't you sell this like $10,000 and get very few people to handle. I am afraid the large numbers and free may not sustain this. Just thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the software and everything works as advertised.
    Great software doing wonders

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got the software and everything works as advertised.
    Great software doing wonders

    ReplyDelete
  10. THis is super great and fantastic. It is working for me. I recommend

    ReplyDelete
  11. I came across this as an advertisement on donkeymails.com today. I promoted this and got 54 referrals and they gave me this software. I tried and it work. I recommend this to everyone.
    It is hard work but it pays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came across this as an advertisement on donkeymails.com today. I promoted this and got 54 referrals and they gave me this software. I tried and it work. I recommend this to everyone.
    It is hard work but it pays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This software work for me. It is great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got my fortude from this.
    Just made $55,000 from this after I upgrade after using the free version.
    Highly recommended

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got my fortude from this.
    Just made $55,000 from this after I upgrade after using the free version.
    Highly recommended

    ReplyDelete
  16. Unbelievable. I thought it was scam but when I saw it was real, I tried and it happen to be a working one

    ReplyDelete
  17. This will change my life. It just worked for me. I hope to make more money from this

    ReplyDelete
  18. I swear. I am going to do more with this to make more. I just got my first $2500 from this. Great thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do micro works on donkeymails and came across this free generator today. I shared with my friends and got it and it work. I will now live my dream life. I hope this stays for long

    ReplyDelete
  20. I thought there is no true money generator after I lost so much on money adders last year but this one proved me wrong. I will share this with all my friends and family. It is working for me

    ReplyDelete
  21. I joined this and it work for me. I am very happy now. Wow! This is great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. Please send me your software please my mail id mayanksrivastava8112@gmail.com

      Delete


    2. Please send me your software please my mail id mayanksrivastava8112@gmail.com

      Delete
  22. Really? This work for me. Unbelievable. How can money be made for free? Is it legal. This work for me but I am scared if this is not legal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I am also thinking so after I have made $2500 from this PayPal adder and over $50,000 from the BTC generator. I will focus on the BTC generator and use fake Bitcoin account on coinbase or localbitcoins

      Delete

    2. Please send me your software please my mail id mayanksrivastava8112@gmail.com

      Delete

    3. Please send me your software please my mail id mayanksrivastava8112@gmail.com

      Delete
  23. Please send me your software please my mail id mayanksrivastava8112@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Pages