How Paul Became wealthy with Crowdfunding





A Cleaner’s Success Story

Paul Garbett, once a cleaner, now spends his life traveling around the world. I met him two weeks ago when I was in Bangkok. Our conversation lasted for two hours.
Paul shared his success story with me, and I used his approach to help some people in critical situations.

I became interested in how he managed to do that and hoped I could do the same. “I make $280,000 within two weeks on gofundme.com, and this helped changed my life”, he said to me. “I discovered a platform that promotes gofundme.com campaigns and makes it a trend, I gave it a trial and used this platform, and within two weeks, I raised over $280,000” I set up 4 new gofundme.com campaign and this platform helped me to raise additional $5,500,000 from within six months. The good news is, the campaigns are still running, and the donations keep coming. Also, you can create more campaigns and use the technique to get donors all over the globe.  I wonder how they promoted my campaigns, but it works, Paul Said.

Paul never thought he’d live such a life until he discovered a billionaires’ secret way of making money.
29-year-old Paul, once living in poverty, told me, “The only money I had was the money I earned as a cleaner, and you know how little cleaners are paid. It was hard enough to buy food. So, I decided to find other ways of making money, and I discovered how I could share my story and that of my close people and get support from donors all over the globe.”
Getting home from his work, still an office cleaner at that time, Paul came across an online article about Crowdfunding for donations. This changed his life. He became wealthy; he travels the world and enjoys the freedom he always dreamed about.
Paul mentioned gofundme.com as the crowdfunding platform he used to raise wealth, and this caught my interest. I also got some tips from him: he agreed to share instructions on how he set successful campaigns with me.
“It’d be good to share my knowledge because if it weren’t for someone sharing their knowledge, I wouldn’t be the man I am now,” Paul said.
“This money-making potential is enormous, so if you’re not ready to become rich, it’s not for you. It is only for those who are prepared to take action.
I followed Paul’s instructions and had 4 successful viral campaigns for some needy people. Click the links below to see my successful campaigns that are still ongoing.

I am here to share this opportunity with you. With this opportunity, it is guaranteed, you will raise funds as much as you want.
Follow the steps below and start a successful journey:
1.     CLICK HERE and enter your name and email.
2.     Share your referral link with five people also to join this opportunity. After you get at least five referrals, I will send you a detailed way to create a viral campaign on gofundme.com.

NB: Gofundme.com has restricted countries. Even if you located in restricted countries, this opportunity will help you to use gofundme.com successfully.
Take action now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages