How I raised $150,000 on Gofundme.com within 2 weeks





My name is James Taylor. I want to share my story of how I made over $150,000 on gofundme.com within two weeks.
I was bankrupt after investing in bitcoin mining software, bitcoin money generators, and high yield investment programs. I lost over $30,000, which is all my savings after I lost my job.


Getting a proper job was difficult so I thought I could use my savings to make some good profit from the internet, but I was not lucky to make money but instead lost money investing in these opportunities.
I lost everything I have yet I didn’t get any job. This story was just about three months ago.

After I lost everything, I started looking for support and came across gofundme.com. I was relieved after going through the successful campaigns on the platform. I was very hopeful I will get some help there, but with my experience this time, I decided to do some research about how to create a viral crowdfunding campaign, and I came across a blogpost that recommended someone, and I contact the person for help.

The guy explained the concept and how they help people in my situation type to become financially free. I believed and joined the team and invested $255 in their donor traffic package.

They guided me on how I set the campaign, the wording and all that and I did exactly as they advised. Within a day after I set up the campaign, I got over $5000 donation. They promised me $50,000 within 15 days, and I was fine with it.

Within two weeks, I got over $150,000 in a donation. I went through the gofundme.com verification process and got the fund.
I created other campaigns and earned so much from this.

The concept is obvious. These guys are good marketers having huge subscribers of donors all over the globe. At the same time, these guys helped many people who are willing to help people who have needs. I also donated to over 20 people on their platform after I got my money. This is more of teamwork. When you get the fund, you also support others when they share their needs.

They charge a minimum of $255 for $50,000 fundraising within 15 days, and this is guaranteed.
These guys now have a website that is open for anybody worldwide. Even if you are not in gofundme.com supported countries, these guys will help you set campaign and get the funds.

Follow the steps below and discover this platform:
1.   CLICK HERE and enter your name and your email. Make sure you enter your correct email address and confirm it.

2.   Share your referral link with at least five people to also join this opportunity. Fake referrals or self-referral is prohibited.

3.   After you get five referrals, you will receive a message about the platform to promote gofundme.com campaigns and raise funds for your needs.

It doesn’t matter which country you are; you will get the necessary support. Just tell your story, and they will help you. This opportunity will help you much.



10 comments:

  1. This has been helpful to me. These guys helped me and my siblings raised fund when our father died.
    They are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is about teamwork so it works but note that you also have to donate to someone when you get your money. It is good for quick money raising. It comes with no obligation but your conscience will judge you if you fail to donate to others too. I made a lot here and still making

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this. It is working for me. I raised over $45,000 so far and the campaign is still running

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this ad on Facebook and shared with one of my friend. It work for them. I will use this later to raise fund for my travel expenses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had success here. Made $75K in donation within 5 days

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recommend this for everyone that need emergency fundraising. It work very fast

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was struggling to raise some fund for my business but this promotion service helped me greatly. Highly recommended

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is good for business fundraising. I raised fund from this to expand my Amazon store. They are the best in fund raising

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gofundme is the best in fundraising. Using Funding partner is the best solution to run viral gofundme campaign

    ReplyDelete

Pages